Rio round baseplate spigot & slimline domical cover
Stainless Steel 2205 is a superior duplex stainless steel. It features elevated levels of chemical components enabling superior strength and corrosion/pitting resistance. SS2205 is commonly used in harsh marine environments.
Base Plate Advantages:
- Made from stainless steel 2205
- Contemporary tapered top to comply with no toe hold requirements.
- Base plate has 4 x countersunk holes to enable flush fixing.
- 100mm SS316 countersunk timber screws available for timber affixing.
- Recessed friction plate for neat finish & ease of installation
- Tapered packer included (1mm to 1.5mm) to enable tilt adjustment of glass
- Superior strength.