Madrid square single friction baseplate spigot & domical cover
Stainless steel 2205 is a superior duplex stainless steel. It features elevated levels of chemical components enabling superior strength and corrosion/pitting resistance. SS2205 is commonly used in harsh marine environments.
- For Timber install / Countersunk fixings – consider the Slimline Cover (12mmH)
- For Concrete install / High fixings (eg dynabolts/threaded rods & chemset) – consider the High Cover (22mmH)
Fixing kits sold separately.
Timber fixing kits: CSK-100-4PK
Base Plate Advantages:
- Made from stainless steel 2205
- Contemporary tapered top to comply with ‘no toe hold’ requirements.
- Base plate has four countersunk holes to enable flush fixing. 100mm SS316 countersunk timber screws available (hex drive head) for affixing to timber
- Square shape with minimal visible fixings
- Recessed friction plate for neat finish
Tapered packer included (1mm to 1.5mm) to enable tilt adjustment of glass.
NOTE: All stainless steel products require ongoing cleaning maintenance.
To assist with product upkeep, it is recommended to use a proven stainless steel protective coating treatment, particularly where a SATIN finish is selected.
EnduroShield Stainless Steel Protective Coating aids in the minimisation of ‘tea stain’ issues occurring on the stainless steel surface.
See EnduroShield products: ENDURO-SSRES and ENDURO-SSC-60 on this website
** Satin finish railing is recommended for indoor installations only. For external railing, consider high polish finish to minimise tea stain possibility.